By Press Release Kansas Patients Groups Join Together, Call For Compassionate Cannabis Law In Kansas Lenexa, Ks – On January 15, 2015, at 1pm, Several Kansas medical cannabis groups, including Bleeding Kansas and Kansas For Change, Sen. Gail Finney, and Sen. David Haley, will be sponsoring a rally in the Topeka capitol rotunda. There will …
Tag: senator gail finney
- bleeding kansas, house bill 2011, kansas, kansas cannabis bill, kansas for change, kansas marijuana bill, kansas medical cannabis, kansas medical cannabis legalization, kansas medical marijuana, kansas medical marijuana legalization, Senate Bill 9, senator david haley, senator gail finney, the cannabis compassionate care act
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!