Senator Elizabeth Warren, who’s been discussed as a potential running mate to Vice President Joe Biden should he choose to run for president next year, says that she’s “open” to the idea of legalizing cannabis, a major shift from her opinion in 2011 when she was running for Senate. “I’m open to it,” Warran said …
Tag: senator elizabeth warran
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!