Oregon Governor Kate Brown has signed into law a measure that raises the minimum age for purchasing tobacco and “inhalant delivery systems” to 21. Governor Brown signed Senate Bill 754 into law yesterday, roughly a month after it was approved by the Hour of Representatives with a 39 to 20 vote, and the Senate with …
Tag: Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!