The Kentucky Senate Health and Welfare Committee has given approval to Senate Bill 124, a proposal that would allow the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville to conduct research on cannabis oil, and would allow anyone enrolled in an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) trial (two such trials were approved by the FDA last year) to be legally treated with …
Tag: senator david givens
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!