The Kentucky Senate Health and Welfare Committee has given approval to Senate Bill 124, a proposal that would allow the University of Kentucky and the University of Louisville to conduct research on cannabis oil, and would allow anyone enrolled in an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) trial (two such trials were approved by the FDA last year) to be legally treated with …
Tag: senator david givens
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!