New Mexico’s House Agriculture, Water and Wildlife Committee has unanimously passed the Industrial Hemp Farming Act, a proposal to legalize the cultivation and production of hemp for research purposes. The proposal passed the full Senate with a 33 to 8 vote earlier this month. The proposal, filed by Senator Cisco McSorley, would establish a regulatory …
Tag: senator cisco mcsorley
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!