Colorado’s Senate Business, Labor and Technology Committee has given approval to legislation allowing for the operation of private marijuana clubs. Senate Bill 184 was passed with a bipartisan 5 to 2 vote, sending it towards a vote by the full Senate. The measure “authorizes the operation of a private marijuana club” if the “local jurisdiction …
Tag: senator bob gardner
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!