Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) has filed Senate Bill 772, a proposal to reinstate federal voting rights for felons who have already served their time. Representative John Conyer (D-MI) has filed a companion bill, House Resolution 1459, in the House. “The Democracy Restoration Act is a narrowly crafted effort to expand voting rights for people with …
Tag: senator ben cardin
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!