Florida’s Senate Rules Committee has voted 11 to 1 to approve Senate Bill 7066, a proposal to significantly expand upon a medical cannabis bill passed by lawmakers in 2014. The measure has already been approved unanimously by the Senate Health Policy Committee, and with an 11 to 1 vote by the Senate Regulated Industries Committee. …
Tag: senate rules committee
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!