The West Virginia Senate has passed Senate Resolution 53 in a unanimous voice vote. The resolution “designates March 27, 2017 as West Virginia Industrial Hemp Day at the Capitol”. Below is the full text of the approved resolution: Designating March 27, 2017 as West Virginia Industrial Hemp Day at the Capitol. Whereas, In 2002, West …
Tag: Senate Resolution 53
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!