A resolution urging the federal government to reschedule marijuana has been given approval by the California Senate. Senate Resolution 5 was given approval by the Senate today through its second reading, sending it to a third and final reading. The resolution “formally requests the United States Congress to pass a law to reschedule cannabis, marijuana, …
Tag: Senate Resolution 5
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!