Long-serving Maryland Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr. announced today that he would support legislation to legalize cannabis similar to what was approved “I favor the legalization and taxation of marijuana, with restrictions,” says Miller, adding that he believes support will continue to grow in coming years. “I know where people are going to be …
Tag: Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr.
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!