Long-serving Maryland Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr. announced today that he would support legislation to legalize cannabis similar to what was approved “I favor the legalization and taxation of marijuana, with restrictions,” says Miller, adding that he believes support will continue to grow in coming years. “I know where people are going to be …
Tag: Senate President Thomas V. Mike Miller Jr.
- New Gallup Poll Finds 66% of U.S. Adults Support Legalizing Marijuana, Record High
- Colorado Sets Marijuana Sales Record With Over $140 Million Sold in August
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!