New Jersey lawmakers will vote later this month to advance legislation that would legalize marijuana, says Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin and Senate President Steve Sweeney. On Wednesday at the state League of Municipalities’ annual conference in Atlantic City Coughlin said he has enough in committee to pass a measure that would legalize marijuana for everyone …
Tag: Senate President Steve Sweeney
New Jersey Lawmakers to Vote on Marijuana Legalization This Month Says Senate President and Assembly Speaker
- Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin, Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin marijuana, new jersey, new jersey cannabis, new jersey legalization, new jersey marijuana, New Jersey pot, New Jersey weed, Senate President Steve Sweeney, Senate President Steve Sweeney cannabis, Senate President Steve Sweeney marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!