Pennsylvania Senator Mike Stack has filed two cannabis-related proposals, one to decriminalize certain cannabis possession charges, and one to allow individuals to expunge cannabis misdemeanors from their record after an allotted period of time. Under Senate Bill 1307, the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis would become a simple ticket for someone’s first …
Tag: senate mike stack
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!