The Iowa Senate voted Wednesday to pass Senate File 484, which would establish a comprehensive medical cannabis program that includes a system of state-licensed manufacturing centers and dispensaries. Under the proposed law, the Iowa Department of Health would be in charge of regulating and licensing medical cannabis dispensaries and production centers, and would be required …
Tag: senate file 484
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!