Missouri’s Senate Committee on Agriculture, Food Production and Outdoor Resources has passed House Bill 830, a proposal to legalize hemp which has already passed the state’s House of Representatives with a 104 to 41 vote. House Bill 830 would officially reclassify hemp as a legal agricultural product, and would establish a system of licensing and regulations …
Tag: Senate Committee on Agriculture
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!