Missouri’s Senate Committee on Agriculture, Food Production and Outdoor Resources has passed House Bill 830, a proposal to legalize hemp which has already passed the state’s House of Representatives with a 104 to 41 vote. House Bill 830 would officially reclassify hemp as a legal agricultural product, and would establish a system of licensing and regulations …
Tag: Senate Committee on Agriculture
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!