Legislation to legalize the medical use of cannabis oil for children suffering from a variety of ailments passed Delaware’s House of Representative Thursday with a unanimous 40 to 0 vote. It passed the Senate last week, also unanimously (21 to 0). Under Senate Bill 90, sponsored by Senator Ernie Lopez (R-Lewes), children with a qualifying …
Tag: senate bill 90
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!