Legislation to legalize the medical use of cannabis oil has passed Delaware’s full Senate, the same week the state’s House of Representatives gave approval to a bill that would decriminalize cannabis possession. Under Senate Bill 90 w/ SA2, sponsored by Senator Ernie Lopez (R-Lewes), those with a variety of medical conditions – including cancer, HIVAIDS, …
Tag: Senate Bill 90 w/ SA2
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!