Legislation to legalize the possession and cultivation of recreational cannabis has been filed in the Illinois Senate, and a measure to decriminalize cannabis possession has been filed in the state’s House. House Bill 218, filed by Representative Kelly Cassidy, would make the possession of up to 30 grams of cannabis a $100 ticket with no …
Tag: senate bill 753
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!