Last year Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffer signed legislation into law that legalized the possession and use of cannabis extracts that has at least at least 15% CBD (cannabidiol), and no more than 5% THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol) or THCA (tetrahydrocannabinol acid), for those with epilepsy. However, the new law doesn’t allow for the production or distribution of …
Tag: senate bill 701
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!