Georgia State Senator Curt Thompson has filed a constitutional amendment aimed at legalizing recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older. Senate Resolution 6 will be considered by the state’a Legislature when it reconvenes on January 12th. If approved by lawmakers, it will be placed on the ballot to be voted on by the people before …
Tag: senate bill 7
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!