Maryland’s Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee will be holding a public hearing this Tuesday to discuss Senate Bill 658, a proposal to legalize recreational cannabis for adults in the state. A second proposal to decriminalize cannabis possession will also be discussed. If approved into law, Senate Bill 658 would legalize the possession of up to an …
Tag: senate bill 658
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!