Legislation to legalize medical marijuana has been filed and advanced in the North Carolina Senate. Senate Bill 648 was filed yesterday by Senators Teresa Van Duyn (D) and Valerie Jean Foushee (D). Today, it was passed through its first reading and assigned to the Rules and Operations Committee. If passed into law, the proposal would …
Tag: senate bill 648
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!