With a 26 to 22 vote, Washington’s full Senate has given approval to Senate Bill 6062, a proposal to eliminate several excise taxes on recreational cannabis sales. Under Washington’s current recreational cannabis tax structure, cannabis is taxed 25% at three different levels, when producers sell to processors, when processors sell to retailers, and when retailers …
Tag: senate bill 6062
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!