Washington’s Legislature has failed to pass a proposal altering the state’s medical cannabis law before the end of the session (March 13th). Medical cannabis advocates have been ferociously fighting two proposals – House Bill 2149 and Senate Bill 5887 – which would significantly alter the state’s medical cannabis law by shutting down collective gardens, reducing …
Tag: senate bill 5887
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!