Washington State’s Senate Commerce and Labor Committee has given unanimous approval to Senate Bill 5519, a proposal to legalize cannabis cultivation for everyone 21 and older, while shutting down dispensaries and reducing the amount of cannabis a patient can possess and cultivate. Senate Bill 5519 would combine the medical and recreational cannabis systems by phasing …
Tag: senate bill 5519
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!