In a 289 to 58 vote, New Hampshire’s full House of Representatives has passed an amended version of a bill (Senate Bill 498) that would decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. The long-debated bill now moves to the Senate. Under the proposed law, the possession of up to a quarter ounce of cannabis …
Tag: senate bill 498
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!