Legislation to allow medical marijuana patients to legally possess firearms has been introduced in Nevada. Senator Kelvin Atkinson (D) of Las Vegas introduced Senate Bill 351 yesterday, which would allow medical marijuana patients to possess firearms and a conceal and carry permit. Under current law sheriffs are required to deny a weapons permit if someone is a …
Tag: Senate Bill 351
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!