Legislation to allow those who have been or could be prescribed opioids to join the state’s medical cannabis program has been passed by the Illinois Legislature and sent to Governor Bruce Rauner for consideration. Senate Bill 336 was filed by Senator Don Harmon along with a bipartisan group of 47 other lawmakers. The measure was passed …
Tag: Senate Bill 336
Illinois Legislature Passes Legislation to Allow Those Who Could be Prescribed Opioids to Become Medical Cannabis Patients
- Canada Parliament Passes Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Poll: For First Time, Majority in France Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Marijuana Possession, Cultivation Become Legal in Vermont in Less than Two Weeks
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Initiative Being Voted On Next Week
- Portugal Parliament Passes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Medicines
- Study: No Association Between Cannabis Use and Suicidal Behavior in Those With Psychiatric Disorders
- Oregon Brings in Nearly $9 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana in April
- U.S. Senate Committee Passes Bill to Legalize Hemp
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!