Hawaii’s Senate has advanced legislation that would make marijuana legal for those 21 and older. According to the Hawaii Legislature’s official website, Senate Bill 2683 was introduced on Friday and “Passed First Reading” yesterday. The measure was filed by Senator Kalani English (D) and is cosponsored by Senators Russell Ruderman (D), Brickwood Galuteria (D) and Gil Keithagaran …
Tag: senate bill 2683
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!