New legislation has been introduced in Hawaii’s Senate that would legalize recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older. The proposal – Senate Bill 2581 – has four sponsors and has been assigned to the Senate Judiciary and Labor Committee. If approved into law, the proposal would make it so that the “possession, use, display, purchase, transfer, …
Tag: Senate Bill 2581
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!