Vermont Senate Bill 247 officially took effect Tuesday, making several improvements to the state’s medical cannabis program. Those improvements include removing a limit of 1,000 patients per dispensary, legalizing the distribution of medical cannabis via delivery and authorizing a study to determine whether post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) should be added as a condition that …
Tag: senate bill 247
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!