Legislation allowing those with past marijuana convictions to have the charges expunged (removed) from their criminal record has been signed into law by Governor Gina Raimondo (D). House Bill 8355 and companion measure Senate Bill 2447 allows those with past convictions for crimes involving the possession of less than one ounce of marijuana to petition the …
Tag: senate bill 2447
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!