A new Rutgers-Eagleton poll has found that a large majority of New Jersey residents support legalizing, taxing and regulating cannabis similar to alcohol for those 21 and older. The poll was conducted in conjunction with the Drug Policy Alliance. According to the survey, 58% of New Jerseyans support legalizing cannabis, with just 39% opposed. “Support …
Tag: Senate Bill 1896
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!