Companion bills have been filed in Florida’s House and Senate to legalize recreational cannabis. Senate Bill 1562 and House Bill 1039 would legalize the possession of up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis, and the private cultivation of up to 6 cannabis plants, for those 21 and older. The proposal would also authorize state-license cannabis distribution centers, to …
Tag: senate bill 1562
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!