Michigan’s full legislature has given approval to a package of bills that would establish a legal framework for medical cannabis dispensaries, supplied by licensed cultivation centers. The proposals would also legalize medical cannabis edibles, to be sold by dispensaries. Although medical cannabis has been legal in Michigan for years, the passage of the bills is …
Tag: senate bill 141
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!