Pennsylvania Senator Mike Stack has filed two cannabis-related proposals, one to decriminalize certain cannabis possession charges, and one to allow individuals to expunge cannabis misdemeanors from their record after an allotted period of time. Under Senate Bill 1307, the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis would become a simple ticket for someone’s first …
Tag: senate bill 1308
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!