Companion bills to legalize the possession of cannabis for recreational purposes have been filed in Tennessee’s House and Senate. Representative Harold Love has filed House Bill 873, and Senator Jeff Yarbro has filed Senate Bill 1211. Both measures would legalize the possession of up to a half an ounce of cannabis, with individuals able to …
Tag: senate bill 1211
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!