Idaho’s full Senate has voted 22 to 12 to approve Senate Bill 1146 a proposal to legalize the possession and use of low-THC cannabis extracts for the treatment of epilepsy. The Senate also voted to approve the use of Epidiolex, a cannabis-based medicine from the makers of Sativex. The vote on the latter proposal, Senate …
Tag: senate bill 1156
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!