Idaho’s full Senate has voted 22 to 12 to approve Senate Bill 1146 a proposal to legalize the possession and use of low-THC cannabis extracts for the treatment of epilepsy. The Senate also voted to approve the use of Epidiolex, a cannabis-based medicine from the makers of Sativex. The vote on the latter proposal, Senate …
Tag: senate bill 1156
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!