Senate Bill 1035, a proposal to legalize cannabis extracts for medical purposes in South Carolina, has been signed into law by Governor Nikki Haley. Under the new law, those with epilepsy will be authorized to possess and use cannabis oil that’s low in THC (tertahydrocannabinol), and high in CBD (cannabidiol), given they receive a recommendation …
Tag: senate bill 1035
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!