Idaho’s Legislature has unanimously passed a proposal to repeal the state’s marijuana possession laws for minors. Senate Bill 1013 “Repeals existing law relating to possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia by a minor, the use of controlled substances, and fines”, according to its official summary. It was passed by the Senate last month with a …
Tag: senate bill 1013
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!