Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner will soon sign into law a bill that would expand the state’s medical cannabis program, including adding post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and terminal illness as qualifying conditions, his spokesperson tells us. Senate Bill 10, in addition to adding the above-mentioned conditions, would expand the deadline for the state’s medical cannabis …
Tag: senate bill 1-
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!