Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner will soon sign into law a bill that would expand the state’s medical cannabis program, including adding post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and terminal illness as qualifying conditions, his spokesperson tells us. Senate Bill 10, in addition to adding the above-mentioned conditions, would expand the deadline for the state’s medical cannabis …
Tag: senate bill 1-
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!