Yesterday Indiana’s Senate Agriculture Committee gave unanimous approval to Senate Bill 357, a measure to legalize hemp under state law. “This is a plant that has been used for centuries throughout the world and has tremendous potential,” says Senator Richard Young, the bill’s primary sponsor. The proposal now moves to the full Senate for debate, where its …
Tag: senate argiculture committee
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!