Maintaining “robust” encendocannabinoid signaling – which can be done through through the intake of cannabinoids – may provide protection against stress and stress-related disorders, according to a new study published in the journal Seminars in Immunology, and published online by the National Institute of Health. According to the study, “CB1 receptor-endocannabinoid signaling is activated by …
Tag: Seminars in Immunology
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!