A new study published by the journal Behavioral Brain Research has found that cannabis may treat Fragile X syndrome, also known as Martin-Bell syndrome, which is a “genetic condition that causes a range of developmental problems including learning disabilities and cognitive impairment”, according to the National Institute of Health which conducted and funded the study. …
Tag: Section on Neuroadaptation and Protein Metabolism
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!