Nearly 700,000 signatures on an initiative to legalize cannabis have been submitted to Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted by the group ResponsibleOhio, well more than the 305,591 needed to place the proposal on this November’s ballot. Once Husted verifies that enough of the submitted signatures are valid (from registered Ohio voters), it will be …
Tag: secretary of state jon husted
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!