Oklahoma is set to be the fourth state voting this November on the legalization of medical cannabis alongside Florida, Arkansas and North Dakota; five other states are voting on the legalization of cannabis for all uses (Nevada, Massachusetts, Maine, Arizona and California). Oklahoma Secretary of State Chris Benge announced today that proponents of State Question …
Tag: secretary of state chris benge
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!