An initiative to legalize medical cannabis has been given approval by North Dakota Secretary of State Al Jaeger, giving advocates the go-ahead to begin collecting signatures in an attempt to place it on next year’s general election ballot. The proposal, put forth by the North Dakota Committee for Medical Marijuana, would legalize the possession of …
Tag: secretary of state al jaeger
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!