Seattle Cough is an uplifting, energetic sativa-dominant strain. Seattle Cough is a clone of Dutch Cough, which itself is a mix of Northern Lights #5 and Haze #2. The high is that of a potent, energetic sativa. The high permeates throughout the body, bringing forth a nice buzzing feeling. This strain is excellent for daytime …
Tag: Seattle Cough marijuana
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!