Voters in Toledo, the fourth most populous city in Ohio, have voted to legalize the possession of over seven ounces of cannabis, while reducing penalties for larger possession offenses. During a vote on Tuesday, September 15th, voters in Toledo gave approval to the Sensible Marijuana Ordinance with a 70% to 30% vote. The measure removes …
Tag: sean nestor
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!