In a historic decision, the United States Supreme Court today dismissed Nebraska and Oklahoma’s lawsuit challenging Colorado’s law that allows for the legal possession, cultivation and retail distribution of cannabis. The lawsuit against Colorado’s cannabis law was filed in December, 2014 by the attorneys general for Nebraska and Oklahoma, who argued that the state’s decision …
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!